10.What are your rights and how do you exercise them?
10.1 Rights of the persons concerned
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights:
- the right to request access to personal data (A)
- the right to rectification (A)
- the right to erasure of data (A)
- the right to object to the processing (B)
- the right to withdraw consent (B)
- the right to request a limitation of the processing (B)
- the right to data portability (C)
A. Right of access, rectification and erasure
Any person concerned has the right to make a request for access. If a data subject exercises this right, WDK GROUPE PARTNER is obliged to provide him/her with information on the subject, including:
- give a description and a copy of the personal data;
- to inform the data subject of the purposes for which WDK GROUPE PARTNER processes this data.
If data is inaccurate or incomplete, the data subject may ask for them to be rectified.
In certain circumstances, the data subject may, in accordance with data protection regulations, request the erasure of personal data concerning him or her, amongst others, if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed. WDK GROUPE PARTNER may, however, refuse to erase such data, for example for the introduction, implementation or proof of a legal claim.
In order to keep your data perfectly up to date, please inform us of any changes (e.g. change of marital status, change of residence).
B. Right to object to and limit the processing of your data and right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to object to certain processing of your personal data that we may wish to carry out. In particular, you have the right to oppose, without justification, the use of your data for marketing purposes. You may also request the limitation of the processing of your data.
However, this right can only be exercised under certain conditions:
- your request must be dated and signed;
- for cases other than opposition for marketing purposes, you must have serious and legitimate reasons relating to your particular situation for objecting to the processing taking place. In the event of a justified objection, the processing in question may no longer involve this data.
On the other hand, you may not object to any processing necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request; nor may you object to compliance with any legal or regulatory provisions to which we are subject.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
C. The right to portability
Where necessary and insofar as applicable, the data subject may request to receive certain personal data that he/she has provided to WDK GROUPE PARTNER in the context of the management and performance of its activities, and to transfer such data to another Data Controller. Where technically possible, the data subject may ask WDK GROUPE PARTNER to transfer this data directly to another Data Controller.
10.2 Who are you addressing?
- If the data subject wishes to exercise his or her rights with regard to his or her personal data, he or she may notify:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post: WDK GROUPE PARTNER NODE PARK TOURAINE 90 rue Guglielmo Marconi 37310 Tauxigny, France – addressed to the Data Processing Officer (DPO)
In this context, your request must be sent to us dated and signed, accompanied by a copy/scan of your identity card.
Via the contact tab on wdkpartner.com/privacy.
In accordance with the regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent monitoring authority.